Our Mission Is To Be The Alternative By Championing Life Before And After Pregnancy
The James Isaac House was founded in July 1989 to help inform parents about all the effects of an abortion and to offer alternatives. We Provide accurate information about the abortion procedures and the alternatives to our clients so that they can make an informed decision about their pregnancy.
Here at the James Isaac House we offer a wide variety of services:
- We offer prenatal classes to help prepare parents for the birth of their baby.
- We offer parenting classes to better equip parents to care for their child.
- We offer material assistance to parents, such as baby clothes, formula and diapers.
- Larger items, such as furniture, are available to those who participate in our Learn To Earn program.
- We also offer Advocate Mentorship and Abortion After Care.